Thursday, January 7, 2010

Such a long time !

Wah , i didn even login into my blog & write something since last year Sept .. Guess i was really busy with my college life and working . Last year Oct & Nov busy with assignments , then early Dec i was busy with my exam then mid of Dec went to KL for Company team building . What a busy life , but i enjoyed this kind of life , cause at least we have something to do and we don't feel bored .

The old folk in my house nowadays his emotion is under control by the medicine that he is taking now but he did not follow the instruction of the doctor & simply take the medicine when he thinks that he needs it . I think over dos liao la , very hard to control the way he consume the medicine even mum tries to hide the medicine . For example , there's one medicine that he should only take once a day but he takes the medicine 3 times a day . Headache with him , specially my mum , i'm so pity her that she is the only one who support mostly for the whole family's daily needs , & my dad just only know how to eat , how to sleep & simply think of something that is out of space . Well , what to do , that's him . Sometimes i just treat that as if he's transparent . So that i don't feel stress that much , don't why his appearance will make me & my siblings so stress .

Miss my dear so much . He has been outstation in Bintulu for almost half a year since last year July . On off he did come back a while lo when there's holidays , but lately he is super duper busy with the project which is going to due soon so unable to come back here even Chrismas holiday & new year holiday . Sigh .. What to do , he has to work ma , no pain no gain , that's life . Luckily i have a batch of friends & lovely colleagues who accompany me for the meaningful festival seasons la . Hehehe .. I think i will only be only to meet him during the coming Chinese New Year lo ..

No comments:

Post a Comment