Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Acer aspire AS4736G-664G50MN


Well , i've bought a new notebook last week saturday , the 9th Jan 10 , that is Acer Aspire AS4736G with enduser price RM2399 from my dealer . The specs are nice , T6600 , 2.2Ghz , 4gb DDR2 800 , 500GB harddisk , with graphic card Nvidia GeForece G105M , with pre-install Window 7 Home premium . My dealer had helped me to install some other software also as well , and gave a lot of freebies too hehehe .


The reason i need to buy this notebook is to prepare for my coming assignments , cause last time during my 1st sem while i was doing my assignments , i have to borrow the notebook from my brother which he is studying the same college with me & our assignments due date is the same , when i need to borrow from him but he can't lend me to use his notebook as he needs to do his assignments too . So by force i have to buy a new notebook of my own & let my sisters to use also as well . Hehehehe ..



1 comment:

  1. hellow dear , pai sei ar . just now baru can visit your blog since this few week quite busy with the work . Haha ... its true to have a laptop with you because nowaday everything also related in computer technology . Human life now mostly can't separate with the computer liao . Btw , can byby install dota into your laptop ? i think will smooth when playing dota la . haha .. :p

    ReplyDelete