Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Singing K with my buddies



On Sunday , 28th of June , i've invited Cindy , Kenny & Sean to go PopWave to sing k . Cause i was kind of stress so wanna try to release my stress by going to sing . Eh , short 1 kaki wor - Cheng .. That budak Cheng said busy wor , wanna go play badminton with his friends lei , haiz .. nevermind la , forgive this budak la .. Hahahahahahaha ..


Ok , that Sunday morning , after church service , i drove home & get prepared then waited for my dear to pick me up . He promised me to bring me to eat the famouse chicken rice @ 3rd mile .. ( what is the name of the cafe liao .. I can't remember liao la ... ) Hehe , the chicken rice is really nice la but that day i was a bit full so didn really eat so much ..


After eating the chicken rice for lunch , i went to my dear's house watched tv . Around 1.30pm , my dear drove me to pick Cindy lo . We reached PopWave @ Petanak there , i thought me & Cindy will be late , mana tahu Sean & Kenny late for half an hour .. Hahaha ..... Nevermind la .


Well , we really enjoyed our time while singing k . We laughed til tummy ache lei ... Also , not forgeting to take some pictures la ...
















1 comment: