Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day !!

Well , most of us do know that 21st of June 09 was fathers' day .. Most of the families will celebrate with their daddies ... Daddy , daddy cool ... ( but not for me , i don't think so ) . Me & my dear celebrated fathers' day with his dad loh .. We've ordered a fathers' day cake for his dad on the day before fathers' day , my dear paid for it lah then i just helped to choose what flavour lah , what fresh cream lah all these ..



Finally , it was Sunday , fathers' day liao . As usual , i went to church then after the service i went home & get prepared , waiting for my dear to pick me out for branch . After we had our branch , hehe we went to get his dad's cake .. We wanted to give his dad a surprise by not letting him know that we had ordered cake for him & celebrated with him .. But too bad he found out cause my dear's mum was busy preparing & cooking some dishes for the Fathers' day dinner .. Hahaha .. No more surprise ... But his dad looked delight that we prepared all these & celebrated with him ..


Some of you guys might think : " eh why you celebrated with your boyfriend's dad for fathers' day but not your own dad ? " . Well , i did , but i was just ta pao a few special dishes back to my home & let my family to celebrate their own . It's meaningless to celebrate fathers' day with my dad ( only my dear , & my buddies will understand why & know what happen , i don't want to talk much about it too ) , but still , he's still my dad , i still have to do my part as a daughter , so i just ta pao lo . " 意思意思 " lo ..


Haha , finally , dinner time !!! Well my dear's mum cooked & prepared lots of dishes til i ate too fulled .. Haiz , i think if i wanna on diet also very hard la ... As i like to eat . It was just a simple fathers' day celebration but i can see that my boyfriend's dad was pleased & happy cause at least his son came back from sibu just to celebrate with him . ( Cause next day need to go to Sibu outstation again la ... Haiz ... )






Fathers' day cake for my dear's dad ..



My dear's family ...

I just joined my dear to take pic for fun only la ... Hahaha ...

No comments:

Post a Comment