Monday, July 27, 2009

3rd year anniversary celebration (15/7/09 ), love u so much dear ..



15th July might be just a normal day for you guys , but not for me & my dear . It is the day that we celebrate our yearly anniversary , it is a special day for us .. We even apply annual leave to celebrate if it is weekday / working day . Hehehehe ..

So this year , our anniversary falled on Wednesday , it was working day .. Haha so of course we applied annual leave lo . We even applied annual leaves on the following 2 days , Thursday & Friday .. 3 days of leaves , my manager approved my leaves lei , luckily .. He is so kind la .. Most of the time he will approve my leave de ..

Wednesday that day , holiday wor .. I've packed all my laundary , including my soft toy the pink piggie , then waiting for my dear to pick me , he sent me to the laundary shop nearby my office . Then we went for breakfast .. After having breakfast we went for window shopping . Lunch time we went to McD for lunch then my dear suggested to go for a movie . . Ok lo since we got nothing to do so we went to Star Cineplex , dear wanted to watch this movie " The Last House On The Left " . At 1st i felt nothing wrong to watch horror movie . So he bought the tickets & we watched .. Oh my gosh , you know what , this movie is so so so bloody , so so so horror & so so so violent ! I don't know why .. Cause last time i watched one of these horror movie " My Bloody Valentine " i felt ok lei .. But why this movie made me so uncomfortable la .. It's about revenge , after kidnapping and brutally assaulting two young women, a gang led by a prison escapee unknowingly finds refuge at a vacation home belonging the parents of one of the victims -- a mother and father who devise an increasingly gruesome series of revenge tactics. Oh my gosh i really couldn't watch it anymore so i just closed my eyes all times .. Hehe sorry dear , wasted your ticket =P

After the movie , we went home to get prepared for the special anniversary dinner .. Dear suggested to go to Mus or Mango Tree & let me choose .. Oh gosh , how to choose la .. Both of these places i like them the most . Hehe ... Ok la finally i had chosen Mus lo .. Next round i will choose Mango Tree lo ok dear ? The environment of Mus is nice , quiet & also kind of class . I like the environment so much & we were treated like V.I.P . Their services are good also & the food not bad .

The next day we went to Lundu , Retreate Training Centre . We've booked a chalet for 3days 2 nights .. Well my comment to this new resort is not bad . I like the chalet so much & overall everything is fine . I like the environment pretty much too .. Next time i wanna go there again dear . Hehe .. We've taken a lot of pictures also , they are uploaded to facebook , you guys can go there & have a look la . Well it was a nice trip ... I've given a belt & name card holder as anniversary gift for dear & dear brought me to The Spring shopping & bought me a nice Emilio Valentino 's high heels ..

It was a wonderful & memorial anniversary celebration . Thanks for everything dear ! Love you always =P

No comments:

Post a Comment