Monday, August 17, 2009

Home quarantine - sigh ....

Last week Friday night ( 14/8/09 ) went to Kenny's birthday celebration dinner @ pending seafood . I felt a bit unwell . . A bit flu .. But i thought it will be ok soon , was thinking to go home after the dinner but surprisily , my bf called me & told me that he had came back to Kuching all the way from Bintulu .. At 1st i thought he was just fooling around with me and i got so mad . But when he drove to the seafood centre to find me then only i believed what he said .. I was happy , surprised & a bit mad cause he didn let me know that he's coming back ..

Then i just drove my car home & followed my bf's car went out for couple of drinks . Of course , we talked a lot cause we didn meet each other for almost a month . The next day morning it was saturday , as usual , i woke up early to do my laundry .. While i was doing laundry i kept on sneezing . I thought it was just a small matter & i didn really wanna bother about it . After i've done everything , hang out with my bf again . He said he's going to celebrate my 21st birthday in advance , that's why he came back . But too bad , he needs to drive to Bintulu again on sunday afternoon as there's a meeting going on on monday . But at least , he came back to celebrate with me and i felt please ..

That afternoon we went for movie , watched "the proposal " as he promised he will bring me to watch . During the show , i felt unwell , i felt so cold & kept on sneezing ... But still we finished watching the movie . My bf advised me to see doctor but i refused . See , how stubborn am i .. Hehehe .. :p Cause we still have to go to Mango Tree restaurant for my 21st birthday celebration & will go to Kuching Festival after that .. But then i felt so weak & sick by then so finally , i agreed to go to see the doctor . So we have to cancel the Mango Tree dinner . Still stick to the plan that going to Kuching festival as i insisted to go :p

Well the doctor said i had fever , flu & a bit cough . He said this is something like H1N1 . But still under control & he wanted me to stay at home & don't allow me to go anywhere . I was shocked that i have been home quarantine ! Then after seeing doctor my bf refused to bring me to Kuching festival for a walk as i was so sick . I told him i'm ok , i still insist to go so he got no choice but to bring me to the festival . Casue he came back just to celebrate my birthday ma , at the same time he wanna go to the festival too but too bad i am sick . But i don care la , i still wanna go haha .. But with condition , i must wear my mask .. Eh ..... Ok lo no choice ma ...

Monday night went back to the clinic to follow up , i thought i should ok already & can attend my class at night after being checked by the doctor . But by the time the doctor chekced me , he said i still have a bit fever , not fully recover .. Need to home quarantine for another 2 days !! Oh mg goodness , wanna pengsan already .. Somemore this wed is my birthday lei still kena quarantine .. Haiz ... Speechless .. Well , now only hope i can fully recover soon lo .. What to do ....

No comments:

Post a Comment